Network with film, television and theatre creatives, find cast & crew for your project and get work in the industry. read more
Art and Social Media
Online marketing strategies are all about audiences. This is well reflected in the battle between the two giants google and facebook. We have also learned that these audiences can shift very quickly from one platform to another. read more
At the moment Google+ is only available for private persons. Companies that started setting up private accounts as business pages have been deleted. read more
There are numerous ways to get more people to like your Facebook page and to use it as an effective marketing tool. read more
Despite the illegal downloads the internet has been proven to be a very successful marketing platform for artists. Especially since Web 2.0 with all the social media platforms. I have now been working in the online world for 12+ years and remember when setting up websites was expensive and they were very hard to update. Then with myspace, youtube, twitter and facebook the revolution began. It is now very easy to setup profile pages and to spread content. But very important is and always will be the quality of the social media concept, campaign, the user experience and the content in general. Only good things go viral! read more
- New Facebook Page Design
- www.stage32.com - Online Social Media Art Platform
- Social Media Sites Australia
- Online marketing strategies are all about audiences.
- Google+ Business Pages are most likely launching end of this year.
- How to get more people to like your Facebook page.
- Top 7 Social Media Sites in Australia from Mar 09 to Jun 11
- Internet as Marketing Platform
- How social media already has and will affect your art world